J3rRy

My photo
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
16 _ (14/1/93) studying at SMK Chong Hwa ... a normal guy ... view my blog to know more about my life.....

Sunday, April 4, 2010

dead beat

i m totally dead beat...
i dunno wat happend to us ...
i dunno wanna tell who ...
i hope can tell u by this way ...
this friday i hv my skol sports day ...
i am scare .. totally scare...'
by the way , i hope u will support ....
i knw u will always support ...
but i really wanna u to tell me ...
can support me and tell me to "jia you " everyday ?
i need it ...
i scare i hv no chance to stay with u in the next moment...
we dunno wat will happend in the coming moment ...
i juz can pray to the god ....
let me stay with u together ...
let me provide u the best life ....
let us build a simple and small but happiness family...
i hv noting else to pray than tat...
i will pay 100%of my effort on my studies ...
if u really love me with 100% , i hope u will be patient when stay with me ....
i promise u will provide u the happiness...
at the same time....
i will learn to be patient.... with u ....
coz i love u ...
noting else can bring u away from me !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our LoV3