J3rRy

My photo
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
16 _ (14/1/93) studying at SMK Chong Hwa ... a normal guy ... view my blog to know more about my life.....

Friday, September 18, 2009

boring day....

The 1st day of my holiday ....
damn fucking bored....
wake up around 10 o'clock....
bibi today hang out with her friend ...
but i juz stay at home lor....
no place to go ....
actually i so hate holiday ....
nothing to do at all....
actually today plan to go ply basketball de ...
but lazy to go out ...
haha~~
bcome fatter and fatter jor ....
today all the day plying computer ...
ply FIFA ply DOTA...
but i cant continue my holiday like tat ...
today onli the 1st day ...
and i promise to myself ...
start from 2mrw i wanna to do revision ordi ...
no more time 4 me to ply or rest ordi...
after dis holiday , the final exam is in the corner ....
I have to do well at the final exam ...
even though my sejarah and my moral is failed 4 the last time monthly test ...
but i will try my best to do it well...
but i totally hate the sejarah ....
especially the sejarah teacher at my skol ...
such a rubbish teacher ...
summore wanna wear a mask inside the class....
but that oso not bad ... coz when she wear the mask , i wont c her ugly face ...
feel vomit when saw her ...
haiz....
gambateh 4 the exam ....
i will do well....
bibi , u oso muz gambateh yeh ....
ok ??
i knw u can do it ...
do yur revision in dis holiday ...
ok ??
haiz...
now waiting 4 my bibi sms me ....
so late jor still not yet back ....
feel tired jor ...
ok lah ...
write until here..~~
Love You BIbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our LoV3