J3rRy

My photo
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
16 _ (14/1/93) studying at SMK Chong Hwa ... a normal guy ... view my blog to know more about my life.....

Thursday, September 3, 2009

go yam cha with my "noi fu , noi mou and bibi,...."

juz now chat at phone with my bibi....
i tell bibi i so boring ....
then her muumy ask me wanna to belanja she to yam cha arh ??
i say okok ....
but i knw its juz a joke lah ....
but 5 minutes later , bibi call me say daddy and mummy come to fetch me go to yam cha ....
i suddenly shock ....
haha~~
but so happy lah ....
we go hai O yam cha lol...
they order chicken wings , satay , lobak .....
i eat little bit only....
coz vry full ordi ....
haha~~
this is my 1st time go yam cha with my future " noi fu and noi mou "
haha~~
feel so excited....
wakaka...~~
unbelievable.....
huisek....

1 comment:

Our LoV3